Lovely creation, great work on the image. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week!
Wow, gorgeous card, love the lace and the little black pearls on Jasmin's shoe, fabulous colouring too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x
This is beautiful love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x
Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion!Adina
Gorgeous card and such a fabulous image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.Cathy xx
Such a sweet card. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Very pretty card, love the lace, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this weekRuth x
Lovely creation, great work on the image. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWow, gorgeous card, love the lace and the little black pearls on Jasmin's shoe, fabulous colouring too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThis is beautiful love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBeautiful! Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAdina
Gorgeous card and such a fabulous image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenCathy xx
Such a sweet card. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenVery pretty card, love the lace, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
BeantwoordenVerwijderenRuth x