zondag 5 mei 2013

Bookmark

Hi everyone ,

i made a envelope card with a bookmark .
Used the lovely Gorjuss stamp , it's a big stamp good to use for a bookmark .

I like to join the following challenges :

http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.be/ Well read

http://craftysentiments.blogspot.be/ B  ( books , butterflies , bling , bookmark , buttons )


http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.be/ : Button

http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.be/ : Happy Mail

http://papercraftstar.blogspot.be/ : Polka dots and Lace



















                                                             Hugs Crafty xx




11 opmerkingen:

  1. This is really lovely I adore the colours and those lovely flowers ... Thanks so much for playing at Papercraft Star!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful bookmark! That color combo is one of my favorites. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star.

    Anitra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous bookmark and envelope, both are fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fabulous card , love your B choices
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely creation, gorgeous flowers. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a fab card and bookmark ,love the gorjuss image and pretty flowers
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beautiful, I love the image and your colour choice, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. Joey xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Gorgeous projects.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Simply stunning bookmark! I love how it all fits together! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge. I do hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen